Daily Record, Dec. 14, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Brynn Michelle Price made an initial appearance on a warrant charging her with possession of methamphetamine-second offense, unlawful possession of prescription drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 2. Price is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office by 4:30 p.m. on Friday. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Allen Lee Roy Schrader made an initial appearance on a warrant charging him with two counts of violation of pre-trial release and on a new charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. Further hearings will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Matthew Allen Sumpter made an initial appearance on an assault charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 21. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Dylan Joseph Sullivan made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 2. Sullivan is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Hilary A. and Thomas L. Crane to Tiffini Jane and Zaul Ivan Soria, 107 Fourth St. SE, State Center
• Doug and Jacqueline M. Cowan to Anthony Blaine Pherigo, 2001 Summit St.
• Alyssa Neuhaus to Scott Loffgren, 212 S. Ninth St.
• The Estate of Maxine O. Kehoe to K. Diane Cornelison, 409 N. 12th Ave.
• Blake Lucas to Mary and Robert Burr, 114 N. Third Ave.
• On Wednesday, a burglary incident was reported in the 400 block of North First Avenue.
• On Wednesday, Allen Schrader, 28, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and on warrants.
• On Wednesday, Michael Martinez, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Anthony Larkin, 38, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Brynn Price, 32, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-second offense, unlawful possession of prescription drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday a pickup driven by Aaron Leonard McLandsborough, 40, of Brooklyn, was southbound on North Fifth Street when it stopped at the intersection with Jerome Street and then proceeded forward into the path of a car driven by Genessa Lee Wood, 34, of Gladbrook, resulting in a collision. There was construction equipment situated in a way that it blocked the view of the oncoming car. No injuries were reported. Damage to the McLandsborough pickup was estimated at $1,000 while the Wood car received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On Wednesday, a car driven by a 15-year-old male from Marshalltown was southbound on South Sixth Avenue approaching Linn Street when authorities attempted to stop the car and the driver jumped from the car without stopping it and fled the scene followed by the passenger jumping from the vehicle without stopping it. The runaway car then continued forward until it struck a legally parked Saturn. No injuries were reported. When the juvenile was located he was cited for unsafe entry onto sidewalk or roadway, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, failure to obey a stop sign, two counts of yield the right of way, no valid driver’s license, reckless driving, failure to maintain control and eluding. Damage to the juvenile’s car was estimated at $1,500 while the Saturn had damage estimated at $15.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Dylan Joseph Sullivan, 26, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Matthew Allen Sumpter, 33, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.