Daily Record, April 19, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Aaron Lee Dolash made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a contempt hearing charge. Breanna Nelson will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing is rescheduled for 1 p.m. on May 27. Dolash is released on his promise to appear.
• Conner William Crozier made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence-first offense charge, a providing false identification information charge, a careless driving charge and a possession of alcohol under the legal age charge. Jim Hicks will be hired as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 8. Crozier is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Dean Allen Oziah made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Oziah pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 22 in Magistrate Court. Aron Vaughn is appointed as counsel.
• Christopher Lane Goodman made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Goodman pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge, a $10 DARE surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $282.75, due within 30 days.
• Hannah Allison made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is rescheduled for 1:30 p.m. on May 10 with the jury trial rescheduled for 9 a.m. on May 16. Allison is released on her promise to appear.
• Erica P. and Travis J. Finch to Joanna A. Avila, 910 S. 12th St.
• 44 Group LLC to Taster Properties LLC, 112 Nicholas Drive
• Raymond E. Zeisness to Raymond E. Zeisness Revocable Trust, Raymond E. Zeisness Trustee, 1611 Lafayette Ave., Albion
• Cheryl and Dean Chatham to Amber Gross and David Terven, 605 W. Lincoln Way
• Rasmussen Ranches LTD to Linda Voss Revocable Trust, Linda Voss Trustee, 1778 Wallace Ave.
• Julie J. and Troy R. Underhill to Cynthia and Eric Guadiana, 101 E. Julian St., Le Grand
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Elias Mohammed, 40, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Aaron Dolash, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Dean Oziah Jr., 48, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Christopher Goodman, 26, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Conner Crozier, 19, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense, possession of alcohol under the legal age limit and careless driving.
• On Thursday, Victor Felix, 41, was arrested for driving under suspension.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Diego Nathanel Murillo, 21, was arrested for reckless driving, operation without registration, eluding, operating while under the influence-second offense, possession of marijuana-first offense, unsafe passing, no valid driver’s license, passing contrary to highway signs, failure to file SR-22 insurance, no insurance, driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended, speeding, failure to obey a stop sign and driving while barred.
• On Wednesday, Robert Lee Mericle, 57, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Jagger Cain Purk, 25, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.