Daily Record, May 4, 2019
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Douglas Davis, 25, was arrested for third-degree burglary and second-degree theft.
• On Thursday, Donald Ferguson, 55, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
• On Friday, Saare Gerezgiher, 20, was arrested for first-degree harassment – threaten forcible entry, domestic abuse assault – impeding air/blood flow causing bodily injury.
• On Thursday, Dustin Inman, 50, was arrested for indecent contact with a child over clothing, child endangerment – bodily injury and neglect or abandonment.
• On Thursday, Randy Haus, 25, was arrested for second-degree theft.
• On Thursday, Armando Garcia, 22, was arrested for driving while license under suspension.
• On Thursday, James Douglas, 45, was arrested for a violation of a no contact/protective order.
• On April 5, Kyle Michael Downs, 43, was exiting the drive-thru lanes at Great Western in a pickup when the passenger side of the vehicle struck the rear cover of the ATM, causing approximately $5,000 in damage.
• On Wednesday, Lovetee Freeman, 26, was trying to back out of 1509 Marion St. Apt. D2, but a witness said she heard the engine rev and the car went forward rapidly. The vehicle struck the lamp post of Apartment D4 and the corner of the garage of Apartment D4, causing an estimated $15,000 in damage. The owner of the vehicle was the front passenger at the time and she said she was teaching the driver how to drive. The accident appeared to be unintentional due to drive inexperience. No charges were filed. Estimated repair costs for the vehicle were $10,000.
Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
• On Thursday, Ryan Nichols, 21, was arrested for no valid drivers license, driving while license under suspension, failure to provide proof of financial liability – no accident, driving while barred and interference with official acts.
• Erik Ingram, 33, was arrested for violation of parole.