Daily Record, September 8, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
• Kaitlynn Shoemaker to Logan Ferneau
• Lucas Ohrt to Naomi Clouse
• Alberto Avila Perez to Ana Rodriguez Alcocer
• Jennifer Hernandez to Adrian Alcaraz Garcia
• Anne Mroz to Tanner Vander Weerdt
• Danielle Gilge to Christopher Brown
• Geovanni Monge Aquirre to Luisa Luis Ambrosio
• Donald Bryan to Pamela Patterson
• Wendy Knutson to Scott Richard
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of West Boone Street.
• On Thursday, Korki Wilbourn, 32, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine with the intent to manufacture or deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, going armed with intent, reckless use of a firearm-property damage, driving while license is denied or revoked, assault causing bodily injury or mental illness, dominion of a firearm by a felon and attempted murder.
• On Thursday, Trinity Rosales, 28, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Thursday, Arianne Exposito, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Millicent Thompson, 52, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Thursday, Richard Wolf, 47, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Trevone Turner, 20, was arrested for interference with official acts, possession of marijuana-second offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Molly Gummert, 32, was arrested for trespass.
• On Thursday, Kelly Eich, 24, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, a vehicle driven by Amanda Lynn Brown, 29, of Marshalltown, was westbound on West Boone Street when the driver fell asleep at the wheel and the vehicle drifted toward the south side of the roadway sideswiping a legally parked Mazda and a Ford pickup. No injuries were reported. Brown was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Mazda was estimated at $1,500 while the Ford pickup received an estimated $750 in damage and the Brown vehicle an estimated $10,000 in damage.
• On Friday, Aug. 30, a car driven by a 16-year-old female was southbound on South Sixth Street with the driver looking at her phone for directions when the car collided with the rear of a car driven by Chad L. Bailey, 49, of Watertown, Wis., which was stopped in traffic sending it into the rear of a car driven by Carolyn Joyce Wilkinson, 77, of Marshalltown. The 16-year-old and a 7-year-old female were both transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by ambulance. Damage to the juvenile’s car was estimated at $4,000 while the Bailey car received an estimated $4,500 in damage and the Wilkinson car an estimated $500 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, Emmanuel Efrain Rivera, 29, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, Cynthia Kay Bryant, 48, was arrested for driving while revoked.
• On Friday, Randi Lynn Hamilton, 37, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Steven Terrell Thrift, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Sunday, a vehicle driven by Mary L. Miller, 45, of Maquoketa, was eastbound on Highway 30 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Miller vehicle was estimated at $3,000.