Daily Record, Nov. 20, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Blake Alxsandra Lucas made an initial appearance on a possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine with the intent to deliver or manufacture charge, a possession of marijuana charge, a failure to affix a drug tax stamp charge, a carrying weapons charge and a keeping a premises or vehicle for the purpose of using or selling drugs charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Nov. 27. Bond is set at $25,000 cash or surety. Upon release, Lucas will have 60 days to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and submit the results to the court.
• Angela Davis made an initial appearance on an assault causing bodily injury or mental illness charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 4. Davis is released on her promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Nicholas Adam Weatherly made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge and a failure to appear at a pre-trial conference/contempt of court-failure to pay charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing on the driving charge is set at 1 p.m. on Dec. 6. The pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 20 in Magistrate Court. Weatherly is released on his promise to appear.
• Conchita Harms made an initial appearance on a failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way charge. Harms pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 18 in Magistrate Court.
• Mathew Jay Cook, of Haverhill, made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. Jeffrey Hazen is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 5. Cook was released on his promise to appear.
• Delores Lynn Moore made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Jeff Hazen will continue as counsel. The probation revocation will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Moore is released on her promise to appear and ordered to report to her probation officer by 4 p.m. on Nov. 19.
• Kade Anthony Maxwell made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Jennifer Frese will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled at 9 a.m. on Dec. 14. Maxwell is released on his promise to appear. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Seamus Mickell Kaye made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 11 in Magistrate Court. Bond is set at $500 cash only.
• Cecilia Carranza-Gutierrez to Braulio Gonzalez-Tafolla
• Amelia Wood to Jonathan Robinson
• Shane McGuire to Anna Deng
• Lindsey Heinrichs to Nathan Bloomquist
• Ana Mendoza Garcia to David Ambrocio Venegas
• Brianna L. and Matthew Yates to Debra L. and Timmy L. Brown, 1912 S. Third Ave. Place
• Carolyn Bell to Joshua Cox and Dawn Gettler, 508 N. Fifth St.
• The Estate of Doris Lorraine Coulter to Doris Lorraine Coulter First Family Trust, Cindy L. Coulter Trustee, Cynthia L. Coulter Trustee, Robert J. Coulter, Trustee and Robert L. Coulter, Trustee, 2684 Knapp Ave., Melbourne and 2558B 265th St.
• James D. Heddens Revocable Trust, James D. Heddens Trustee to Indira Yurida Verninez Garcia, 508 1/2 N. Second St.
• Tiffany C. Wagner to Michael A. Wagner, 1429 W. Linn St.
• Janet A. and Richard W. Stackhouse to Janet A. and Richard W. Stackhouse, 2659 and 2659B 145th St.
• Lynda J. and Morris R. Wolken to Laura M. and Rushton Wade Reed, 302 Friendly Drive
• Carolina Alas and Sergio Ramirez Rios to Yuricsi Garcia Gomez and Marilu Gomez Andrade, 504 N. Third Ave.
• Alan R. and Dawnett Willis to Casey R. and Theresa Sa. Sult, 1905 Westwood Drive
• H&S Partnership LLP to Josh Kajer, 1209 Fremont St.
• J&N Home Rentals LLC to Alicia and Michael Chilton, 508 E. Church St.
• Daryl A. Schoppe Revocable Trust, Daryl A. Schoppe Trustee to Dean A. Schoppe, 707 Fifth St. SW, State Center
• Catherine M. and Larry D. Hansen to Adriana Elizet Mora and Rafael Ramirez, 202 Main St., Haverhill
• Lou Ann and Warren R. Mueller to West Marshall Community School District, 311 Third St. NW, State Center
• Sallie A. Aschan to Shelby K. and Travis Hinkle, 1006 W. Boone St.
• Daniel R. and Sandra K. Good to Karmen K. Betts, 514 E. Olive St. Unit #201
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Nicholas Weatherly, 33, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender and on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Mathew Cook, 23, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Tuesday, Angela Davis, 39, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.
• On Tuesday, Tami Short, 55, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Monday, Lexi Lynch, 21, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Monday, Blake Lucas, 28, was arrested for carrying weapons.
• On Monday, Seamus Kaye, 46, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.