Daily Record, Dec. 11, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Adrian Kincade made an initial appearance on a trespass-second offense charge and a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Kincade pleaded guilty to both charges. On the trespass charge the fine is $500 with a $175 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $860. The fine on the possession of drug paraphernalia charge is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $272.75. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Jose Garcia Perez to Maria Arreguin Cano
• Angela Ambrocio to Marcos Venegas Aquino
• Seema Suthar to Zane Bodensteiner
• The Estate of Todd R. Reisetter to Kaylin McRill, 2960 Main St. Road
• Kenneth John Jensen to Kenneth J. Jensen, Christopher S. Rudkin and Joey J. Rudkin, 1510 285th St., State Center
• Hillside Church of Christ to Iglesia Pentecostes Independiente Amore Abundante I, 2203 and 2205 S. Center St.
• Chad and Melissa Koch to Joseph Sutherland, 110 Second St., Melbourne
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Harka Man Subba, 31, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Kiyanna Jaycee Pushetonequa, 23, was arrested on a warrant.