Daily Record, Jan. 17, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Dennis Duane Armstrong II made an initial appearance through counsel, Michael Marquess, on three counts of a child endangerment charge and a harassment-first degree charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 24. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety. Upon release, Armstong is ordered to report to the adult probation office of the Department of Correctional Services to sign a pre-trial release agreement. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected parties.
• Kendall J. Brown made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a contempt of court hearing charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 27 in District Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Adrian Lavone Kincade made an initial appearance on a trespass-second degree. Kincade pleaded guilty and the fine is $500 with a $175 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $735, due within 30 days.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Dennis Armstrong II, 35, was arrested for child endangerment, child endangerment-serious injury and harassment-first degree.
• On Wednesday, Rodolfo Vela Jr., 37, was arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Adrian Kincade, 42, was arrested for trespass.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Kendall Brown, 27, was arrested for contempt of court.
• On Wednesday, Molly June Gummert, 33, was arrested for harassment-first degree-threaten forcible felony.