Daily Record, Feb. 4, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Monday
• Adrian Lavone Kincade made an initial appearance on two counts of a trespass-third offense charge. Kincade pleaded guilty and the fines were $1,000 with a $350 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $1,535 for each count, due within 30 days.
• Johnqwez Deanthony Lewis made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 21. Lewis is released on his promise to appear.
• David Turner made an initial appearance on a no valid driver’s license charge and a no insurance-accident charge. Turner pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on March 3 in Magistrate Court.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, Tymiesha Glass, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, Lilea Moore, 19, was arrested for unlawful possession of prescription drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, child endangerment-controlled substance exposure, three counts of a possession of a Schedule II controlled substance-first offense and theft-first degree.
• On Friday, Jose Santoyo, 46, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Friday, Timothy Savage, 23, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Sunday, Jose Valdovinos, 26, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a prescription drug.
• On Saturday, Alicia Perez, 38, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious, false reporting to law enforcement officials and assault causing bodily injury-serious.
• On Saturday, Jose Valdovinos, 26, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense, possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
• On Saturday, Courtney Cooper, 28, was arrested for possession of contraband in a correctional facility, possession of methamphetamine-first offense, possession of marijuana-first offense, no insurance, driving under suspension and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Sunday, Adrian Kincade, 42, was arrested for two counts of trespass.
• On Sunday, Kyaw Poe, 24, ws arrested for driving while disqualified.
• On Sunday, Jacob Lillibridge, 26, was arrested for driving under suspension.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Sunday, an incident involving vandalism to a Mercury Mountaineer was reported in Marshall County.
• On Sunday, Alexander Cadwell, 32, was arrested for driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway.
• On Saturday, Ashley Bartleson, 32, was arrested for theft-third degree.
• On Saturday, David Bartleson, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, Luis Felipe Ordaz Ochoa, 26, was arrested for three counts of driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Friday, Jagger Cain Purk, 26, was arrested for violation of probation.