Daily Record, Feb. 5, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Lucas Ray Hulin made an initial appearance on an operating while under the influence-second offense charge, a failure to maintain control charge and a no insurance charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Feb. 24. Hulin is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Levi Dylan Gihring made an initial appearance on a supplying false identification information charge. Gihring pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Arianne Exposito made an initial appearance through a Spanish interpreter on two counts of a driving under suspension charge, a speeding charge and a no valid driver’s license charge. Exposito pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 19 in Magistrate Court.
• Rosalinda Ramirez Andrade to Alfredo Parra Martinez
• Yesica Castellanos-Avalos to Hector Napoles-Buenrostro
• Jamie Bland and Jay E. Hansen to Cresencio Salguero Huila, 903 W. Nevada St.
• City of Marshalltown to Theophile P. Njimberg, 406 N. First St.
• The Estate of Dennis L. Lane to Bradley Lane, 2462 Smith Ave.
• Dean A. Fiscus to Charles R. and Judy L. Manis, 1259 Knapp Ave., Liscomb
• D & B Inc. to Sharon L. Dutcher, Sharon Lavonne Gries, 507 Lee St.
• Carol Spencer to Robert J. Backoff, 1101 S. Second Ave.
• Deborah Mason to R&A Rental Properties LLC, 206 E. Webster St.
• James E. Perin Revocable Trust, James E. Perin Trustee to Caleb E. Perin, 201 S. Main St., Rhodes
• Jessica and Matthew R. Gannaway to Jessica D. and Matthew R. Gannaway, 318 N. Main St., Gilman
• Lois M. Cochran to Melinda and Michael Gaarder, 2627 255th St.
• Julie A. and Rex M. McElroy to Timothy D. Sletten, 507 Friendly Drive
• Becky A. and Donald R. McKibben to Becky A. McKibben Revocable Trust, Becky A. McKibben Trustee and Donald R. McKibben Revocable Trust, Donald R. McKibben Trustee, 3305 Oaks Ave., Laurel
• Argus & Wookie Inc. to Aaron Benscoter, 811 W. Nevada St.
• Sanjuana Derreza De Perez to Sergiovalente Ramirez, 308 Swayze St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Lucas Ray Hulin, 25, was arrested for no insurance, failure to maintain control and operating while under the influence-second offense.
• On Monday, Casey Michael Alman, 32, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Kayla Mae Heatherington, 29, was arrested on a warrant.