Daily Record, March 13, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Kevin Ray Madison Jr. made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for an arraignment hearing charge, a failure to file a plea charge and a parole violation charge. Christian Stickrod was appointed as counsel on the arraignment charge and the parole violation charge. The arraignment hearing will be rescheduled for 1 p.m. on March 24. Bond is set at $7,000 cash or surety. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Madison is being held without bond on this charge. Marshon Dubbert will continue as counsel on the plea charge. a plea hearing will be rescheduled for noon on March 24. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only.
• Paul Cody Ogle made an initial appearance on a warrant charging him with an assault on people in certain occupations charge and a possession of marijuana charge. Aron Vaughn is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on March 20. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Juan Hernandez-Cervantes, 39, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Wednesday, Arianne Exposito, 33, was arrested for no valid driver’s license.
• On Wednesday, Ezequiel Reyes-Avila, 19, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Paul Cody Ogle, 22, wsa arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Vanessa Marie Montoya, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Kevin Ray Madison Jr., 38, was arrested on a warrant.