Daily Record, March 21, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Scott Jacob Helfrich made an initial appearance on an assault charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on March 30. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Bradley Dwayne Dean made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on June 17 in Magistrate Court. Dean was released on his promise to appear.
• Blaze Ryan Krough made an initial appearance on a pre-trial violations charge. Pre-trial release was revoked. Bond is set at $10,000 cash only.
• Gabrielle Louise Taft made an initial appearance on an accessory after the fact charge. Tyler Reichardt was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 8. Taft was released on her promise to appear.
• Justin Senethavysouk made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference. The pre-trial conference is rescheduled for 1:30 p.m. on May 1 with the jury trial set for 9 a.m. on May 7. Senethavysouk is released on his promise to appear.
• Christian Alvin Krupp made an initial appearance on two counts of a probation violation charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set at 9:30 a.m. on May 13.
• Chad Edward Bratland, Lynna Gayle Bratland, Randy Bratland, Capital One Bank, State of Iowa, Marshall County Sheriff, Midland Funding LLC, Toshia Tanee Nusbaum, Portfolio Recovery Association LLC, Rick Stichter and University of Iowa Community Credit Union to MidWestOne Bank, 115 N. First St.
• Judy M. Fennema, Mark Fennema, Nancy K. Gardner, Roger Gardner, John W. Langbehn, Keith D. Langbehn to Triple H Farms Corp., 1545 Abbott Ave., Gladbrook
• Bob C. and Mildred G. Mason to Lynda J. Van Cleave, 514B E. Olive St., Unit #304
• Bradley Weir to Bradley Weir and Keith Weir, 3295 Underwood Ave., Gilman
• Cecil J. Eggleston to Megan L. Menuey, 213 Second St., Dunbar
• The Estate of Gary L. Weitzell to Esmerelda S. and Jake A. Adkins, 212 E. High St.
• Geraldine Weitzell to Esmeralda S. and Jake A. Adkins, 212 E. High St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a case of attempted burglary of an unoccupied vehicle was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Thursday, Alfredo Nunez-Corona, 52, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Thursday, Enrique Lemus Jr., 34, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a Schedule II controlled substance-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Bradley Dean, 37, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.