Daily Record, April 2, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Debbie Lynn Draper made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge. Raymond Starks is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on April 20. An order to be photographed and fingerprinted in connection with this case is to be completed by 4 p.m. on May 6. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Dean Allen Oziah Jr. made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Oziah pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $90 in court costs for a total of $177.75, due within 30 days.
• Marshall Ridge Farms LLC to AB Facilities LLC, 2518 Binford Ave., State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 500 block of Lee Street.
• On Tuesday, Jimmy Guevara, 31, was arrested for child endangerment and domestic abuse assault-serious.