Daily Record, April 30, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Crystal Lynn Perez made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a contempt hearing-non-payment charge. Perez agreed to pay $50 per month beginning June 15 or before until debt is paid in full.
• Luke Jamison Hood made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence-first offense charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 18. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Elizabeth Gonzalez Baez made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Gonzalez Baez pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Madelyn Gerhart to Phil Pitzen
• Ammar Pasalic to Emily Comish
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Joshua J. Adkins and Angelina K. Prusha, 208 S. 15th Ave.
• Carolyn N. Mann to Deborah K. Hall, 101 W. South St.
• Wright Jasper Development III LLC to Karen S. and Micheal L. Sharp, 404 N. Vine St., Le Grand
• Mark and Vicky Jo Grossman and Aaron and Shannon M. Mitchell to Juan Reyes and Leopoldo S. Yeres, 605 S. Center St.
• A1 Mel LLC to Yohni Villa, 202 S. Third Ave.
• Stella Scott Spotts to Luis A. Chavez, 1910 S. Third Ave.
• Carol Adair to Alicia D. Jones, 406 W. South St.
• The Estate of Clarence L. Balcom to Carol Adair, 113 Bohen St.
• Jeanette Kathryn Kugler to Rebecca DauSchmidt, 613 E. High St.
• Elizabeth M. McGrew to Timothy D. Sletten, 314 N. 16th St.
• Ko Meh and Tay Reh to Htwa Meh, 701 Roberts Terrace
• Sara and Timothy Nichols to Tyrone E. Davis, 209 N. Sixth St.
• Brent and Daleen Michel to Rogelio Sanchez Cena, 206 Palmer St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Tuesday, a case of shoplifting was reported in the 100 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Miguel Angel Ordaz Ochoa, 24, was cited for failure to respond to a steady red light.
• On Tuesday, Raul Aguirre-Rodriguez, 25, was arrested for quarantine infected animals/rabies control.
• On Tuesday, Stacy Alvarez, 43, was arrested for dogs at large.
• On Tuesday, Crystal Perez, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Miguel Ordaz Ochoa, 24, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Gavin Cagle, 18, was arrested for possession of alcohol by a person under legal age, possession of a controlled substance-first offense, in the park after closing hours and possession of drug paraphernalia.