Daily Record, May 20, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Hannah Marie Callahan made an initial appearance on a possession of a controlled substance charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge, a driving under suspension charge and a no insurance charge. Callahan will represent herself before the court. The arraignment hearing is set at 9 a.m. on May 26.
• Kyle Newby made an initial appearance on an extradition request from the State of Illinois. Breanna Nelson is appointed as counsel. Newby was released on his promise to appear at the Henderson County Courthouse in Illinois at 10 a.m. on July 15.
• Ludovino Hidalgo Arismendy made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence charge and a stopping on the paved portion of a highway charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set for 1 p.m. on June 8. Hidalgo Arismendy is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Jody Elaine Gasca made an initial appearance on a probation revocation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on July 6. Gasca is released on her promise to appear.
• Lindsay Wiegand to Tyler Cramer
• Emily McMahon to Jeremiah Dobbins