Daily Record, Aug. 20, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
• Charleen E R Hannam to Espinoza Properties LLC, 123 W. Main St.
• Dennis G. and Melanie A. Sickels to Andrew and Ashley Pool, 2204 S. Fifth Ave.
• Randy M. Swarts to Eric S. and Jennifer L. Bryant, 504 Orchard Drive
• Luis Delgadillo to Kristine L. Kienzle, 308 N. Third Ave.
• Kenneth F. and Shirley E. Breinig to Luis Alberto Hernandez, 510 W. Southridge Road
• Kathleen Knox Heslop Limited Partnership to KAH V LLC, 104 W. State St.
• Abby N. and Jonathan L. Rogers, Abby N. Vanderbeek to Abby N. and Jonathan L. Rogers, 506 Brentwood Place
• Maira Zamarron to Omar Zamarron Herera, 1203 S. Center St.
• Leah E. Stahlin to STR Ventures LLC. 2209 S. Fifth Ave.
• Barry O. and Shirley J. Russie to STR Ventures LLC, 2211 S. Fifth Ave.
• Ricardo Yepez to Adriana Madrigal Vazquez, 105 W. Madison St.
• Gary D. and Rebecca J. Septer to Leah E. Stahlin, 1714 Country Club Place
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a burglary was reported in the 200 block of South 12th Street.
• On Tuesday, a case of identity theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Tuesday, Jessica Kippe, 37, was arrested for trespass-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Robert Fite Jr., 45, was arrested on two counts of contempt of court/violation of no-contact order.
• On Tuesday, Victoria Warrington, 27, was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and driving while license is denied, canceled, revoked and suspended.
• On Tuesday, Susan Lewis, 55, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Drew Quick, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Aug. 18, Nathan Cuellar, 38, was arrested for assault, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.