Daily Record, Sept. 24, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Enrique Lemus Jr. made an initial appearance on a failure to appear charge and a failure to file a written arraignment charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. Oct. 2. Bond is set at $1,000 cash only. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled for 1 p.m. on Sept. 28. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety.
• Keisha Ann Hinkle made an initial appearance on an assault charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 21.
• Esmeralda Lexus Marie Tejeda made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 2. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
• Renee Lynn Rollins made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Rollins pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $37.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $347.50, due within 30 days.
• Leigha Irene Welch made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. Welch pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75, due within 30 days.
• Biak Lal made an initial appearance on an assault charge. Aron Vaughn was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is 1 p.m. on Oct. 12. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Devrann Nichole Harding made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Harding pleaded guilty and received an deferred judgment. Harding is placed on unsupervised probation for one year and is instructed to obey all laws and to pay a civil penalty of $105 with court costs of $60 for a total of $165, within 30 days. At the end of one year if all requirements are met, Harding can petition the court to have this expunged from her record.
• Dwight W. and Sherry L. Martin, Sherry L. Perkins to Ferguson Bible Church, 235 Main St. and 255 Main St., Ferguson
• Rodrigo Gomez Baeza and Maria Patlan De Gomez to Jesus Griselda and Jose Rosario Fuentes, 918 S. 11th Ave.
• State of Iowa, Marshall County Sheriff, Heather Dian and Joseph J. Robinson to Great Western Bank, 108 Dubuque St., Liscomb
• The Estate of Joan K. Robovsky to Jerry L. Robovsky, Richard E. Robovsky and Robert D. Robovsky, 111 N. 10th St.
• Micheal D. Smith to Arney Sawyer Kelling and Michelle Marie, 206 Jennys Lane, Laurel
• Holly M. Danner, Holly M. Levis to Adam D. Levis, 109 Third St. NE, State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a burglary was reported in the 10 block of West Linn Street.
• On Tuesday, a case of vandalism to property with damage valued under $200 was reported in the 400 block of South 12th Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Shawn Branan, 31, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Jesus Lopez, 35, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Alfredo Rico, 24, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and child endangerment.
• On Tuesday, Tiffany Nelson, 26, was arrested for keeping a premises or vehicle for a controlled substance violation, possession of methamphetamine-first offense and child endangerment.
• On Tuesday, Enrique Lemus Jr., 35, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Shelton Coleman, 27, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Shane Merry, 39, was arrested for theft-third degree.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, a burglary involving a Champion generator, DeWalt 18 volt tools, a Craftsman air compressor, a heater buddy and two propane tanks, a Coleman camping stove, a Coleman gas lantern, a Husqvarna chain saw, a Stihl string trimmer and coolers from the 400 block of Third Street in Melbourne.
• On Tuesday, Dru Zackary Dickey, 35, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Shane David Merry, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Alfredo Ramiro Rico, 24, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Tiffany Mae Nelson, 26, was arrested on a warrant.