Daily Record, Dec. 31, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Manuel John Rodriguez made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charge and a identity theft charge and credit card theft charge. Rodriguez will hire Chad Frese as counsel for the failure to appear charge. The pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 5 in Magistrate Court. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel for the identity theft and credit card theft charges. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 8. Bond is set at $5,000 cash. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Adriana Bernice Herrera Paez made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a arraignment hearing charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The arraignment hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 8. Bond is set at $5,000 cash.
• Marissa Dawn Nelson made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a plea hearing charge. The plea hearing will be rescheduled by the District Associate Court. The bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
• Kisha Christine Kutzner made an initial appearance on a possession of a controlled substance-second offense charge. Wesley Hoyer is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is waived. Kutzner was released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
• Lindsey Marie Smith made an initial appearance on a no valid driver’s license charge. Smith pleaded guilty and the fine is $260 with a $39 surcharge and $55 in court costs for a total of $354, due with 30 days.
• Jack Edwards made an initial appearance on a failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way charge, a open container charge, a operating while under the influence-first offense charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge and a driving under suspension charge. The public defender’s office was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 18. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• The Estate of Raymond L. Zesch to Travis Plaehn, 109 S. Second St.
• Melia J. Clark to Donald E. and Tammy S. Sanchez, 1102 Jackson St.
• Harlan M. and Jeanette R. Kloppenborg to Brett A. Stalzer, Brian R. Stalzer, Matthew J. Stalzer and Ross R. Stalzer, 2453 290th St., Haverhill
• Joseph F. and Kathryn Jo Stonner to Helen Sandra Moss Living Trust, 1303 Larkfield Court
• Matt Reisselman to Vry Rentals LLC, 402 Plaza Heights Road
• Duane L. and Marie E. Elsberry to Bradley and Nicole Murty, 1916 Underwood Ave.
• Tammy J. and Timothy W. Bell to Gilberto Rodriguez Sanchez and Lorena E. Rodriguez, 2302 Dubois Circle
• Juana Landeros to Jose J. Landeros Garcia, Juana Landeros and Maria G. Ramirez Landeros, 2012 Skyline Drive
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Lindsey Marie Smith, 43, was arrested for no insurance-accident, no valid driver’s license and a failure to maintain control.