Daily Record, Feb. 27, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Stacey L. Balvanz and Stacey L. Smith to Brenton L. Balvanz, 1517 Greenfield Drive.
• Roseann L. Nymeyer, Freeman L. Ohrt, Merlin L. Ohrt, Pamela Ohrt, Charles Richard Stewart and Marcella L. Stewart to Roseann L. Nymeyer, Freeman L. Ohrt, Merlin L. Ohrt and Marcella L. Stewart, 2431 Sand Road.
• JBI Cooperative Association to Christopher H. And Nichole S. McWherter, 305 W. State St.
• Eric Quam to Jerry F. Tibbs, 1563 Lafayette Ave., Albion.
• Michael C. And Cynthia A. Westphal to Michael C. Westphal, Jennifer A. Leavy Westphal and Benjamin M. Westphal 1518 Mormon Ridge Road, Albion.
• Virginia Zahnd to Robert Antonio Nussbaum and Virginia Zahnd, 507 Third Ave. NE, State Center.
• Shannon L. Van Rees to Daleen Michel, 1950 Underwood Ave.
• Araceli Gonzalez de Torres, Everado Torres Casteneda and Everado Torres to Araceli Gonzalez de Torres and Everado Torres Casteneda, 507 Debra Drive.
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Friday
• Brad Chatland, 41, was arrested for violation of a no contact order.
• Dennis Norman, 59, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• Austin Lowell, 27, was arrested for second offense domestic abuse assault.
• Christian Krupp, 23, was arrested on a local warrant.
• A hit and run was reported on the 900 block of Second Street.
• Fifth-degree theft was reported on the 300 block of North Fourth Avenue.
• Fifth-degree theft was reported on the 800 block of East Anson Street.
• Third-degree criminal mischief was reported on the 400 block of North 10th Avenue.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Jaime Morales Garcia, 35, of LeGrand was arrested for probation violation.
• Chad Edward Bratland, 41, of Marshalltown, was arrested for probation violation.
• Priscilla Maria Avalos, 25, of Marshalltown, was arrested for probation violation.