Daily Record, Feb. 9, 2021
• Selena Shadiamond Weitzell Whitehead, 19, was arrested Sunday for first-offense possession of a controlled substance — marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Gustavo Dominguez-Rodriguez, 37, was arrested Saturday for driving with a denied, suspended, canceled or revoked license.
• Sierra Warnell, 30, was arrested Friday for driving with a denied, suspended, canceled or revoked license.
• Daniel Jackson Lee Moore, 33, was arrested Saturday for operating without registration, failure to provide proof of financial liability and driving while barred.
• Mason Burdette Thomasson, 29, was arrested Friday for fifth-degree theft — shoplifting and carrying weapons.
• The Marshalltown Police Department received a report of credit card fraud valued under $1,000 on Friday.
• Second-degree theft was reported Friday in the 900 block of S. Second Street.
• Fifth-degree theft was reported Friday in the 200 block of N. Second Street.
• Heather Nicole Frazier, 30, was cited Friday for failure to provide proof of financial liability.
• Fifth-degree criminal mischief was reported Friday in the 200 block of E. Church Street.
• Damage to a vehicle was reported Saturday in the 700 block of W. Boone Street.
• Fourth-degree criminal mischief was reported Saturday in the 600 block of W. Linn Street.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — property damage only was reported Saturday at the intersection of N. Third Avenue and E. Lincoln Street.
• Juan Alesander Rodriguez Escamilla, 19, was cited Sunday for no valid drivers license, failure to provide proof of financial liability — accident and striking an unattended vehicle.
Marshall County Sheriff
• David Cox, 29, of Burlington, was arrested Sunday for a probation violation.