Daily Record, Mar. 6, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Phillip Davis, 30, was arrested for third offense domestic abuse assault.
• Quinten Nelson, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• Juan Garcia Alcaraz, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• Shelby Miller, 32, was arrested for first offense public intoxication.
• Mason Thomasson, 29, was arrested for third-degree criminal mischief and fifth-degree criminal mischief.
• Joseph Witte, 33, was arrested for driving while barred, possession of drug paraphernalia, third offense possession of a controlled substance, possession of stolen property, second-degree burglary and first-degree theft from a building.
• Norida Lopez-de-Barrera, 38, was arrested on a warrant.
• Courtney Kinnes, 34, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked and driving while barred.
• Nicholas Bolden, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
• A stolen vehicle was reported at the 400 block of North 10th Avenue.
• Third-degree burglary was reported at the 1100 block of East Main Street.
• Fourth-degree larceny was reported on Santa Barbara Drive.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported one the 700 block of East State Street.
• A report was made at the 2000 block of Center Street that someone was operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent.
• Fourth-degree larceny and forgery were reported on North Seventh St.
• Fifth-degree shoplifting was reported on the 600 block of Iowa Avenue West.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported on the 600 block of Thunderbird Drive.
• An unattended vehicle was struck on the 900 block of South Second Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Uriel Ruelas, 26, of Visalia, Calif., was arrested for a controlled substance violation, failure to affix a tax stamp, second-degree theft, eluding, failure to maintain control, no valid drivers license, speeding and reckless driving.
• Ruben Magallanes, Jr., 24, of Tulare, Calif., was arrested for possession of marijuana, failure to affix a tax stamp and a controlled substance violation.
• Austin Moser, 39, of Des Moines, was arrested for probation violation.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Earnest W. and Mary Ann Sumpter to Mary Ann Sumpter, 608 E. Olive St. No. 107.
• Jorge Luis Guido Sanchez and Erica Gomez de Guido to Gamaliel Arauz Emiliano, 305 N. 14th Ave.
• Cody D. Beckham to Lorena Rivera Reyes, 1116 Summit St.
• Virginia M. Gilson to Paul and Mary Vanderkley, 1012 W. Nevada St.
• Trent R. Brooks to Amy Espinoza, 203 N. Fourth Ave.
• Kristine Blomgren to Dwight Blomgren, 2148 March Ave.
• Marilyn L. Andrews to Daleen Brink Michel, 1400 Lincoln Tower Circle No. 404.
• We Meh and Ywi Reh to We Meh and Ywi Reh, 601 Arlingont Drive.
• Merv and Janet Minde to Rebecca E. Dau Schmidt, 109 S. Fifth Ave.
• Dane K. Wills Trustee, David C. Wills Trustee and Dona M. Wills Trust to Dane K. Wills and David C. Wills, 107 to 109 W. Southridge Rd. and 2101 Vermillion Lane.
• Joshua Russel Haines and Nate Kopel, 110 N. Maple St.
• Maria Guadalupe Rico de Silva and Magdaleno Rico Garcia to Salvador Ortiz, 608 N. Center St.
• Gary D. Rubenbauer to Gary D. Rubenbauer Trust, 608 E. Olive St. Unit 105.
• Milton J. and Jennie L. Van Gundy to Kellen Christopher Miller and Lindsay Renee Murphy, 2628A. Reed Ave.
• Wright Jasper Development to Phillip E. and Lynette Pickett, 1609 Elder Drive.
• Gregory P. and Marilee A. Nichols to Orton Homes, 2609 S. Eighth St.
• Misty Chaplin to James Garland, 204 E. Church St.
• Linda Tasler to Jesus Veliz Garcia, 210 N. 21st St.
• John E. and Rebecca A. Novak to Robert and Maribel Burr, 510 E. State St.