Daily Record, March 17, 2021
Arrests — Tuesday
• Kimberly Miller, 35, was arrested on a warrant and for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying weapons and failure to affix tax stamp.
• A hit and run was reported on the 400 block of South Third Street.
• Fifth-degree shoplifting was reported on the 100 block of West State Street.
• A hit and run was reported on the 200 block of Nicholas Drive.
• First-degree larceny was reported on the 2300 block of Jessup Avenue.
• Credit card fraud was reported on the 400 block of Sharon Avenue.
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Tuesday
• Andrew Simons, 21, of Conrad, was arrested for driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked, driving while barred and no valid drivers license.
• Rafael Ramirez Cardenas, 31, of Haverhill, was arrested on a warrant.
• Michael Steven Proffitt, 32, of Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Courthouse
• A preliminary hearing was set for March 25 for Kimberly Marie Miller who is charged with a controlled substance violation, failure to affix a drug stamp, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying weapons. She was appointed a public defender.
• Jessica Rae Stanton was appointed a public defender. She faces charges of third-degree theft and prostitution.
• A March 24 preliminary hearing was set for Jorge Enrique Garcia who is charged with failure to affix a drug stamp, no valid drivers license, failure to maintain control, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana.
A public defender was appointed for Isaiah Anthony Michael Jones who is charged with possession of marijuana.
• An April 2 preliminary hearing was set for Austin James Hill who is charged with driving while barred.