Daily Record, April 9, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• A public defender was assigned for Joshua Lee Bailey who is charged with probation violation.
• A no contact order was issued against Jovana Julia Nunez.
• Charlene Hannam, Cynthia Schelling, Sam Schelling, Samuel Schelling and Troy Schelling to Rustin Earl Barber, 11 Fourth St., Melbourne.
• Carol Irwin to Mark and Bobbie Pace, 3212 Lily Lane.
• Jeffrey M. and Brenda Arnold to Stephen and Lindsay Adams, 309 Second St. SW, State Center.
• Joel Douglas Teska to Miamber Lynn Steckman, 207 N. Jeffrey St., LeGrand.
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Thursday
• Richard Samora, 37, was arrested for violating a no contact order and for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Shane Johnson, Sr., was arrested on a warrant.
• Jovana Nunez, 19, was arrested for violating a no contact order.
• Joshua Bailey, 22, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• A hit and run was reported on the 100 block of Taft Street.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported on the 300 block of North Seventh Street.