Daily Record, June 11, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Wednesday
• Santiago Hidalgo-Ontiveros, 53, was arrested for first degree harassment, second degree harassment, assault while displaying a dangerous weapon and wilful injury causing serious injury.
• Dale Jones, 48, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Alex Floyd, 32, was arrested for fifth degree theft.
• Andrew Smet, 28, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Logan Calkins, 22, was arrested for an escape from custody and violation of parole.
Marshall County Courthouse
• John M. and Anna Butler to Anna Butler, 17 N. 11th Ave.
• Margaret A. McNeece to Margaret A. McNeece Trust, Marilee McNeece and Raena Carlisle, 2130 140th St., Albion.