Daily Record, June 22, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• David Gomez Patlan to Catherine L. Gooding, 103 N. Ninth Ave.
• City of Ferguson, Iowa Attorney General, Iowa Department of Human Services, Iowa Director of Revenue and Finance, Iowa Secretary of State, State of Iowa, Barry S. Kaplan, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Auditor, Marshall County Sheriff, Marshall County Treasurer, David Moore, Cynthia Sue Nauman Moore, Portfolio Recovery Associates and Cynthia Sue Shattck to Westwood Tax Service, 115 First St., Ferguson.
• Capitol One Bank, Household Finance, Iowa Attorney General, Iowa Department of Human Services, Iowa Clinic, Iowa Director of Revenue and Finance, Iowa Secretary of State, State of Iowa, Kathaleen Mary Shepard Estate, Amy Lawless, Lawrence T. Shepard Estate, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Auditor, Marshall County Sheriff, Marshall County Treasurer, City of Marshalltown, Noel Mingle, Pacific Finance Loans, Emmy Shepard Woodson, Larry T. Shepard, Transamerica Financial Services and UnityPoint Health to Westwood Plat Services, 107 N. 10th Ave.
• City of Clemons, Innovative Ag Services, Iowa Attorney General, Iowa Department of Human Services, Iowa Director of Revenue and Finance, Iowa Secretary of State, State of Iowa, Barry S. Kaplan, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Auditor, Marshall County Sheriff, Marshall County Treasurer, New Century FS and Donald Eugene Shipley to Westwood Tax Service, 204 Bevins St., Clemons.
• Martha Graciela Merida to Nancy C. Mateo Merida, 512 E. Linn St.
• Belinda R. Tichy to Jonathan J. Coop, 510 Third St., SE, State Center.
• Barbara L. Brown to Steve Airey and Airey Installations, 928 N. Fifth Ave.
• Marcelo Merida to Nancy C. Mateo Merida, 512 E. Linn St.
• Marvin W. Hawkins and Barbara A. Hawkins to Barbara A. Hawkins, 2304 Edgebrook Drive.
• Gilman City Clerk, Marshall County Treasurer, Midland Funding and Christy Kay Morrow to ACC 161, 132 S. Mill St., Gilman.
• Ferguson City Clerk, City of Ferguson, Iowa Attorney General, State of Iowa, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Treasurer, MS Financial, Linda J. Roberts, Southern District of Iowa, United States Attorney General and U.S. Attorney to ACC 44, 135 Main St., Ferguson.
• Duane Flack, Danielle Kline, Kristian Kline, Nicholas Kline, Marshall County Treasurer, State Center City Clerk and Michelle Vrba to ACC 38, 304 Second Ave., SW, State Center.
• Howard Lloyd and Mae Alberta Darrow to City of State Center, 106 Fourth St., SE, State Center.
• Steven J. and Deanna L. Hayden and Deanna L. Lurvey to Noah and Sydney Kellogg, 2586 250th St.
• Richard J. Warden to D&D Rentals, 602 E. Church St.
• Gregory P. and Jennifer L. Edel to Bobby Joe Simpson, 313 S. 18th Ave.
• Investment Group to Dorothy L. Johnsen, 810 E. Anson St.
• Hammitt Deecort to Deecort Hammitt, 1702 Summit St.
• Timothy D. and Sara L. Nichols to Janet Alcala, 916 S. Fifth Ave.
• Mark A. and Cheryl L. Hayes to Donald Dwayne, Jr. and Lisa Lane Camp, 129 Carver Ave., Rhodes.
• Lucas W. See to Lucas W. See, 2696 Ridge Road.
• Fannie Mae and Federal National Mortgage Association to Josh and Hailey Davis, 211 W. Walnut St., Rhodes.
• Joe and Vicki Ricken to James Ricken, 2802 Hart Ave., Melbourne.
• Jose J. and Fatima Aguilera De Barajas to Poe Tu, 1606 Laurel Drive.
• Stephen A. and Paula Doehler Sprague to Timothy D. Sletten, 407 N. Fourth St.
• Do Me Se Trust, Frank Brown, Doris M. Klopping and Melvin A. and Doris M. Shimel to Richard K. Klopping, 601 S. Ninth Ave. and 100 N. West St., Albion.
• Christopher A. and Rebecca Bracy to Barry Ewoldt, 102 Main St., Haverhill.
• Ethel Lurvey to Deanna Lurvey and Ethel Lurvey, 160 First Ave., Ferguson.
• Ronald and Renee Myers Trust to Ronald R. Meyers Trust, 2536 Parker Ave., 2540 255th St., 2530 255th St., 2156B Knapp Ave., 2160 Knapp Ave., 2120 Knapp Ave., 2021 Main St. and 2751 Jessup Ave., Melbourne.
• Ronald and Renee Myers Trust to Ronald R. Meyers Trust, 2017 Elmcrest Drive.
• Thomas F. and Karen L. Giarratano to Thomas F. and Karen L. Giarratano, 1504 W. Church St.
• Donald Zahnd to 4 Ever Young Acres Corporation, 401 Sixth St. SE., State Center.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Jay Smith, 75, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• Levi Gihring, 24, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Cristian Coury, 30, was arrested for fifth degree criminal mischief, domestic abuse assault and child endangerment.
• Ceisha Vanwey, 29, was arrested for driving while barred.
• Kaitlin Kromminga, 30, was arrested for failure to maintain control, failure to provide proof of financial liability, open container, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance marijuana and operating while under the influence.