Daily Record, Oct. 8, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, two thefts from motor vehicles were reported in the 600 block of Fremont Street.
• On Thursday, Whitney Underhill, 2-, was arrested for criminal mischief-fifth degree.
• On Wednesday, Jonathan Wedgwood, 38, was arrested for no proof of vaccination.
• On Wednesday, Lian Bawi, 41, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Ben and Sara Nichols to Rural Revival Properties LLC, 110 W. Lincoln St. and 7 E. North St.
• Amber L. Stubbs to Vincent Matteson, 209 Sherman St., Liscomb
• Luis Ruben Aguilera Perez and Brandon Contreras to GG Corporation Inc., 120 W. Washington St., Gilman
• Lonnie D. Barnes Jr. and Elizabeth Ann Barnes to DC Brown and Cameron L. Robertson, 409 E. Boone St.
• Autumn and Curtis J. Sewell to Israel Gomez, 510 E. Anson St.
• Joan A. Carter to Austin C. and Shannon Grimes, 4 N. 16th St.
• Rochelle E. McCormack to Carrie A. and Miguel A. Ortiz, 2305 S. Eighth St.
• Julio Gonzalez Magana and Patricia Rosas Gonzalez to Jose Manuel Ramirez Sanchez, 215 Pine St.
• Larry J. and Marlene Kester to Brett D. and Susan K. Parsons, 702 Joan Terrace
• David G. and Kimberly K. Lampman to Elda M. and Felipe D. Reyes, 706 W. Linn St.