Daily Record, Dec. 3, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Dreamson Repwak, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, s arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting, identity theft and ongoing criminal conduct.
• On Wednesday, Katelyn Spivey, 27, was arrested for operating while under the influence-second offense and reckless driving.
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Katelyn Lori Spivey made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence-second offense charge and a reckless driving charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Dec. 22. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court. Spivey is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours.
• Lucas Michael Catherwood made an initial appearance on a criminal mischief-fifth degree charge. Catherwood pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75.
• Kyle L. Andrews to Danielle Kristen and Derrick J. Backen, 305 Wakefield Circle
• Marshalltown Holding LLC to Marshalltown Holding LLC, 2410, 2414 and 2614 S. Center St.
• Contango LLC to Ernesto and Noemi Calderon, 703 Arlington Drive
• David and Betty Collison Trust, Catherine Lynn Moyle Trustee and Mark Stephen Collison Trustee to Mark Stephen Collison, 1731 Taylor Ave., 1731 A&B Taylor Ave.