Daily Record, Jan. 19, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Daniel Kitoko to Georgina Marshall
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a case of vandalism to property valued between $1,500 – $10,000 was reported in the 100 block of West Boone Street.
• On Monday, vandalism to property valued between $300 – $750 was reported in the 400 block of North Center Street.
• On Monday, a motor vehicle theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Monday, Tyler Jade Jordan, 30, was cited for failure to display a registration plate.
• On Tuesday, Cynthia Ponce Guido, 29, was arrested for child endangerment-substantial risk, going armed with intent and domestic abuse assault-first offense-causing bodily injury.
• On Monday, Tyler Jordan, 30, was arrested for driving while license s suspended or revoked.
• On Monday, Thomasine Keahna, 43, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense.
• On Monday, Jodi Skidmore, 35, was arrested for dog at large.