Daily Record, Aug. 2, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Mary Margaret Egleston to Lori S. And Todd A., Egleston, 102 E. Clinton St., Le Grand
• Maria Leus and Angelica Macias Lemus to Angelica Macias Lemus, 4 Edgeland Drive
• Arcelia Morales Soriano, Valentin Trinidad C, Valentin Trinidad Capilla, Arcelia Trinidad to Jonathan Gardner, 2929 Lafayette Ave., Van Cleve
• Dustin J. and Lisa M. Hartman to Alex and Melissa Blood, 2749 Binford Ave., State Center
• Justin Holcomb and Chelsea Starn to Christopher W. and Jennifer Storbeck, 308 N. Main St., Gilman
• George L. Whitmore to Anna Stewart, 613 Swayze St.
• Kristi L. Bachman, Aaron and Kristi L. Steward to Way Ber Paw, 310 N. Fourth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Aug. 1, Donald Junior, 56, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Sunday, July 31, Daniel Jefferson Jr., 31, was arrested for possession of burglar tools, attempted burglary-third degree, criminal mischief-fifth degree, theft-fifth degree, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance-third offense.
• On Sunday, July 31, Luis Meza Ledezma, 34, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense-causing bodily injury.
• On Sunday, July 31, Yvette Beketaut,. 27, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Sunday, July 31, Jose Cruz, 33, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense and striking an unattended vehicle.
• On Saturday, July 30, Maria Gallardo, 58, was arrested for no proof of vaccination-animal.
• On Saturday, July 30, Jacqueline Chavarria-Gonzalez, 25, was arrested for providing false identification information and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Saturday, July 30, Nicole Scallon, 41, was arrested for driving while license is denied, canceled, revoked or suspended and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Friday, July 29, Brittany Ceren, 37, was arrested for harassment-first degree-sexting.
• On Friday, July 29, Jessica Catron, 33, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.