Daily Record, Nov. 30, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Matusalen Madrigal Roman made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for an arraignment hearing. Aron Vaughn appeared as counsel. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled for 9 a.m. on Dec. 6. Bond is $1,000 cash, by defendant only.
• Luke Dale Freland made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Jennie Wilson-Moore is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set for 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 16. Freland is being held without bond.
• Micky Lee Leonard made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for an arraignment hearing charge. Joel Waters is appointed as counsel. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled for 9 a.m. on Dec. 6. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Elizabeth Ann Smith made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge, a driving under suspension charge and a no insurance charge. Taylor Reichardt is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 19.
• Louides Alejo Cacari made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 21 in Magistrate Court.
• Amy Dickenson to Krystian Gonzalez
• Heather Anderson to Micheal Collier
• Larry D. Sease to Gregory A. and Phyllis Grace Fisher, 3104 S. Eighth St.
• James A. Clark to Lauren K. and Miles F. Mancieri, 1916 Knollwood Drive
• XCC Rentals lcc to Deandre Davis, 9 S. Seventh St.
• Wright Jasper Development III LLC to Cheryl L. Lockhart, 402 Crestview Drive, Le Grand
• Karen L. and Michael D. Nablo to Douglas E. Salyers Jr. and Jeannie A. Stackhouse, 109 N. 21st St.
• Julio Cesar Garcia to Pedro Garcia Alvarez and Milie Moreno Garcia, 811 N. Fourth Ave.
• Marla A. Grabenbauer to Santillan Investments LLC, 118 W. Main St.
• Damien and Shanna Draper to Seth and Virginia Jablonski, 3053 E. Main St. Road
•Jessica Jeanne Howard to Eric Michael Howard, 2522B 315th St., Haverhill
• The Estate of Eleinor Viles to Larry Viles, 107 First St., Bangor
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Nov. 28, Walker Buck, 45, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Monday, Nov. 28, Colby McClain, 21, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.