UnityPoint Marshalltown seeking arms for surplus of shots
UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown received 1,200 doses of Moderna vaccine this week and appointments are still available.
• You can schedule using the link uph.link/wat0ir
• If you prefer to call, you can reach the Call Center at 319-226-2601 during daytime business hours.
• Appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., varying by day.
• This is the 2-shot Moderna vaccine. Follow-up injections will be scheduled for May when you come for your first dose.
• Moderna is for those 18 and older.
“We really have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now,” said Shari King, hospital administrator at UnityPoint Health – Marshalltown. “We’re very excited that the vaccine supply and delivery has really picked up recently, and we now have the chance to help protect so many more people.”