• Fun Night for the Nature Center fundraiser at Otter Creek is postponed until April 7 due to inclement weather forecast.
• Annual Meeting of Marshall County Historial Society postponed until tomorrow.
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, 8 a.m., at 1311 E. Nevada St.
• Marshalltown Al-anon Family Group, 8 a.m., will meet at 1311 E. Nevada St. For questions call: 641-691-1989
• Laurel United Methodist Church, 9 a.m., 209 S. Main St., Laurel has Sunday School first followed by the church service at 10 a.m. Scott Lothe is the minister. The public is invited to attend.
• 35th Annual Iowa Taxidermists Association Competition & Show, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Public viewing Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel, 1504 305th St., Tama. Free Admission
• Unitarian Fellowship of Marshalltown, 10 a.m., in the boardroom in the Horne-Henry Center of the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA, Marshalltown. This is a spiritual and philosophical discussion group. They will meet each Sunday of the month.
• Powerhouse Church, 11 a.m., will meet at the Orpheum Theater, 220 E. Main St., for church services. Looking for Worship Team members to share musical talents at church.
• Annual Meeting of the Historical Society of Marshall County, 1 p.m., Mowry Irvine Mansion.
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, 6 p.m., Happy, Joyous and Free first Baptist Church at 700 E. Olive St. Open Meeting
• Tama County Women, Land & Legacy: Estate & Transition Planning, State Bank of Toledo Community Room, 103 S. Broadway, Toledo, 6:30 p.m. Iowa State University Extension & Outreach’s Melissa O’Rourke will lead the program on how to avoid the top ten mistakes in estate and transition planning. Free and open to the public (men and women)