Daily Record, Apr. 20, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Lance Walker made an initial appearance on a enhanced public intoxication-third or subsequent offense charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on April 27. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Takisha Jones made an initial appearance on a warrant charging her with driving under suspension. Jones pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50, due within 30 days.
• LSF9 Master Participation Trust, US Bank Trust Trustee to Steven Prachar, 301 E. Dawn St., Le Grand
• Bruce E. Vircks to Bonnie S. and Patrick L. Lowry, 301 Orchard Drive
• Mary and Robert C. Burr to Jose Manuel Ramirez Avalos and Rachel Jane Ramirez, 110 N. 13th St.
• KMCC Investment Corp to Luis and Valentin Garcia, 903 W. Lincoln Way
• Maria S. Cisneros Gudino and Jorge Ramirez to Blanca E. Gudino Marin, 308 N. Center St.
• Victor M Cisneros Bravo and Blanca Estela Gudino Marin to Rose Erendira Ordaz Alvarado and Jose Antonio Ordaz Garcia, 308 N. Center St.
• Jovana M Ayala and Adrian Maravilla to Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado, 308 W. South St.
• Mitchell Family Funeral Services Inc. to Mitchell Real Estate Holdings LLC, 104 W. Main St., State Center, and 1208 Fairmeadows Road
• Martin Mitchell to Mitchell Real Estate Holdings LLC, 1209 Iowa Ave. West
• Citizens Savings Bank to Benjamen D. Steinberg, 2117 160th St., Albion
• GSRPM Mortgage Loan Trust 20071 Mortgage Pass Thro, Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, Trustee to Perla D. Velazco, 301 S. Fourth St.
• Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado to Jose Ramon Regalado, 308 W. South St.
• Jose Ramon Regalado Aguirre and Josefina Regalado to Norma Maravilla, 308 W. South St.
• Bonnie K. Boyd to Pau Enn, 1007 S. Seventh Ave.
• The Estate of Dale D. Ethington to Beverly K. Espenscheid, 14 Second Ave., Melbourne
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, March 22, a car driven by Thlia Zing, 30, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Grant Street approaching the intersection with Second Street, stopped at the stop sign and proceeded forward colliding with the driver’s side of a car driven by Hollie Marie Fristoe Ohrt, 34, of Marshalltown, which was traveling north on Second Street. No injuries were reported. Zing was cited for no valid driver’s license and failure to obey a traffic control device and yield the right of way. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $5,000 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Rafael Ramirez-Cardenas, 29, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Wednesday, Dustin Pherigo, 33, was arrested for violation of probation.