Daily Record, July 21, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
•Linda E. and William R. Casady to Cheryl Goos, 1812 Edgebrook Drive
• 1016 S. Tenth Ave. LLC to Jeffrey D. Dunham, 1016 S. 10th Ave.
• Fannie Mae, Federal National Mortgage Association to Ma Guadalupe Alonso De Garcia and Jose Garcia, 306 N. Third St.
• Artemio and Maria Sanchez to Patricia De La Torre, Antonio Ocampo Soriano and Maria Sanchez, 916 S. Second Ave.
• Brandi Eberle to Rachel L. and Zachary W. Hamilton, 912 S. 10th Ave.
• Harold E. and Jolene R. McIlrath to Harold E. and Jolene R. McIlrath, 3259 Sanford Ave., Laurel
• Kimberly J. Young to Tanner J. Morford, 910 S. Ninth Ave.
• Jessica A. and Steven A. Brooks to Curt Craun and Kimberly Young, 405 New Salem Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a burglary to an unoccupied motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of West Merle Hibbs Boulevard.
• On Thursday, John Mills, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Lynne Roth, 68, was arrested for harassment-third degree.
• On Wednesday, Raymond Willson, 30, was arrested for harassment-first degree.
• On Wednesday, Adam Leiva, 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, James Coughenour, 28, was arrested for burglary-third degree.
• On Wednesday, Allen Schrader, 28, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, Sean Turnbull, 48, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Brittany Hansen, 22, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Wednesday, Steven Kent, 62, was arrested for disorderly conduct.Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, two burglary incidents were reported in St. Anthony.
• On Thursday, Tyler Bendlage, 28, was arrested for trafficking in stolen weapon used in a crime.
• On Thursday, Lance Walker, 38, was arrested for contempt of court and public intoxication-third or subsequent offense.
• On Sunday, a pickup driven by Darrah Dawn Pickard, 26, of Melbourne, was northbound on Ingram Avenue when she looked backwards to check on her child and the wheel dropped off onto the shoulder resulting in the pickup being pulled into the ditch where it rolled onto its top. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Pickard pickup was estimated at $5,000.