Daily Record, November 24, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• James R. and Joan L. Moore to Chad E. Pinkston, 1408 S. Fifth St.
• Iowa Annual Conference of United Methodist Church to Iglesia Pentecostes Independiente Amor Abunante 1, 617 and 619 W. State St.
• Darlene E. Overman to Douglas M. and Kelly L. Lass, 157 E. Dayton St., Rhodes
• Lori S. and Michael W. Vana to Lori S. Vana Revocable Living Trust, Lori S. Vana Trustee, 904 W. Main St.
• Marilyn J. Hamilton to Marilyn J. Hamilton and Shelby Leigh Graves, 817 Roberts Terrace
• Nancy and Terry Boone to Camilla Kosar, Gerald Boone and Sandra Shibe, 307 W. Linn St.
• Diego Bagnall, Diego Firestone to Diana Vasquez, 307 Orchard Drive
• Brenda B. and Jeffrey M. Arnold to Roger D. Youker, 1602 S. Sixth St.
• The estate of Russell Kenneth Cripps to John Wesley Cripps, 610 Jerome St.
• William and Hazel Gade Revocable Trust Allan L. Gade Trustee to Allan G. Gade, 1001 S. Third Ave.
• Hazel A Gade Trust, Allan L. Gade Trustee to Allan L. Gade, 1001 S. Third Ave.
• William and Hazel Gade Revocable Trust Allan L. Gade Trustee to William H. Gade, 215 E. High St.
• Kinzee and Matthew J. Mashek to Swift Pork Company, 319 N. 10th Ave.
• Donna J. Warnell to Travis Peters, 808 E. Main St.
• Kellie and Phillip Deruiter to Tonya Caracoza, 1011 S. Second St.
• Ralph R. Howe Estate to Roger L. Howe, 1223 Eastman Ave., Clemons
• Ralph R. Howe Estate to Tamma R. Howe, 1532 Marble Road, Clemons
• Allison and Brandon L. Lenehan to Christina L. and Daniel A. Duncan, 201 Second Ave. SW, State Center
• Samantha J. and Kyle G. Opperman to Kellie J. and Phillip L. Deruiter, 2010 Skyline Drive
• Quest IRA Inc. FBO Lucus Shelton IRA 24489 21 to Willyams Hidalgo Cardena, 104 E. Lincoln St.
• Marion L. and Nancy J. Borton to Nancy J. Borton, 2528 Sand Road
• Larry J. and Mindy S. Kunkel to Huiying Hong and Kim Thai, 1508 S. Fifth St.
• Rainbow Car Wash Inc. to Shane and Tammy Brown, 209-211 S. Third Ave.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Matthew Reichert, 18, was cited for possession of a controlled substance-second offense.
• On Thursday, Donovan Ramsey, 23, was cited for possession of a controlled substance-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Earnest Taylor, 50, was arrested on a warrant charging him with escape from custody-felon.
• On Wednesday, Daniel Hird, 35, was arrested for possession of marijuana-second offense.
• On Wednesday, Derek Vandewalle, 30, was arrested for violations of conditions of a restricted license, no insurance, speeding and operating while under the influence-second offense.
• On Wednesday, Mawi Thang, 25, was arrested for failure to maintain control, no insurance-accident and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Steven Lipai, 24, was arrested on a warrant charging him with driving while barred.
Marshalltown Fire Department
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to five medical assists with the EMS crew to: 1509 S. Second Ave., 206 Nicholas Drive, 2500 S. Center St., 307 Sugar Plum Place and 1406 Greenfield Drive.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a building fire at 408 Bromley St., two motor vehicle accidents with injuries at 1575 Marshalltown Blvd. and 308 S. Third Ave. and six medical assists with the EMS crew to: 106 S. Third St., 404 N. First Ave., 502 N. 12th Ave., 1211 W. State St., 508 Dennis Drive and 109 N. Second St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to 504 N. Fourth St. and two medical assists with the EMS crew to 125 S. 11th St. and 402 N. 10th Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an overpressure rupture, explosion or overheat to 804 W. Main St., a smoke detector activation-no fire-unintentional at 905 S. Fifth Ave. and seven medical assists with the EMS crew to: 5 N. Seventh St., 101 NewCastle Road, 2327 S. Fifth Ave., 504 N. Fourth St., 312 S. Second St., 3302 S. Center St. and 922 May St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dumpster or other trash receptacle fire at 612 W. Main St. and four medical assists with the EMS crew to: 709 S. Center St., 503 W. Main St., 405 N. First Ave. and 702 W. Main St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 1305 W. Boone St., a trash or rubbish fire at 3303 S. Center St. and two medical assists with the EMS crew to 2510 S. Sixth St. and 1106 S. First Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an arcing, shorted electrical equipment at 12th Avenue and East Olive Street and three medical assists with the EMS crew to: 504 N. Fourth St., 110 S. Second St. and 509 W. Nevada St.