Daily Record, May 24, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Elizabeth Marie Bell made an initial appearance on an arson-second degree charge and an interference with official acts charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 31. Bond is set at $10,000 cash only.
• Austin Allen McDanniel made an initial appearance on a possession of methamphetamine-first offense charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge and a possession of marijuana-first offense charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on June 12. McDanniel was released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• CBE Group Inc., Interstate Power & Light Company, Iowa Department of Revenue and Finance, Iowa Secretary of State, State of Iowa, Iowa State of Attorney General, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Auditor, Marshall County Sheriff, Marshall County Treasurer, City of Marshalltown, Lisa J. Shearer to Westwood Tax Service ML, 304 Sharon Ave.
• Madelyn M. and Stephen R. Irvine, JKM Cooperative Housing to SB Construction Management LLC, 304 and 306 Bromley St.
• Jennifer Nason to Michael Dean Cooling Jr. and April M. Cooling, 301 First Ave. S, State Center
• Baldemar Carranza Ambritz, Martha S. Carranza and Marshall County Sheriff to Sasco Mortgage Loan Trust 2006 WF1, US Bank Trustee, 1301 1/2 E. Boone St.
• Patrick R. Williams to Amador Cervantes Pulido and Lisandra Mendoza Garcia, 2004 S. Third Ave.
• Adam and Valerie A. Daters to Rebecca Lynn Ledvina, 1103 W. Church St.
• Donna Oetker to Craig Rhodes, 2826 Smith Ave.
• Habitat for Humanity Mid Iowa Inc. to Habitat for Humanity of Iowa Inc., 206 Park Place Ave. NW, State Center
• Fannie Mae, Federal National Mortgage Association to Guadalupe Merlos Garcia, 615 Lee St.
• Betty E. Hovey to Omar Colunga, 802 W. State St.
• Leroy Morford Construction Company, Leroy Morford to Superior Housing Cooperative No. 17 Inc., 301 Melody Lane
• Christopher Jensen to Craig Eurom, 403 S. Fifth St.
• Glenwood Place Townhomes LLC to Abilit Holdings Glenwood Place LLC, 2907 S. Sixth St.
• Glenwood Place LC to Abilit Holdings Glenwood Place LLC, 2907 S. Sixth St.
• Donna S. Stubberud to Lisa Diers, 305 NewCastle Road
• Irma Jean Barnard to Austin and Diana Craig, 1403 S. Second Ave.
• Joshua M. and Leslie D. Dunn to Rachel and Tatum Uetz, 1059 Fairman Ave., New Providence
• Herminia Huizar Garcia to Esmeralda Armas Huizar, 909 S. 10th Ave.
• Robert Backoff to Lodge Industries LC, 549 N. Third St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Holli Lillibridge, 47, was arrested for harassment by personal contact and interference with official acts.
• On Wednesday, Elizabeth Bell, 31, was arrested for arson-second degree and interference with official acts.
• On Wednesday, Austin McDanniel, 20, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine-first offense, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana-first offense.