Daily Record, July 26, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Sean Michael Bilyeu made an initial appearance on an eluding charge, a interference with official acts charge, a reckless driving charge, a driving under suspension charge, a failure to maintain control charge, a failure to respond to a steady red light charge, a no insurance-accident charge and a speeding charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Aug. 2. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety. The court ordered that Bilyeu be photographed and fingerprinted in connection with this case.
• Jerry Lavelle Martin III made an initial appearance on a trespass charge. Martin pleaded guilty and the fine is $200 with a $70 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $455, due within 30 days.
• Brice Bagnall, Darrell Bagnall, Desmen Bagnall and Diego Firestone to First National Acceptance Company, 504 W. Church St. and 409 W. Church St.
• Darlene Lunsford and Eva D. Lunsford to Corrie Melberg, 200 N. Clinton St., Albion
• Jose and Mayra Palomares to Fernando Hernandez Martinez and Janeth Hernandez, 716 Swayze St.
• Regalados Realty Corporation to Marisol and Victor M. Salazar, 702 Roberts Terrace
• Jesse L. Ryan to Lacey and Thomas Niles, 208 S. 13th St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a vehicle driven by Deborah Jo Haskin, 58 of Eldora, was southbound on South Center Street approaching the intersection with Berle Road when the driver went through a red light and collided with a car driven by Nicholas Thomas Wright, 23, of Marshalltown which was eastbound on Berle Road causing it to spin around and collided with a vehicle driven by Jennifer Ann Hager, 49, of Marshalltown, that was stopped for a red light in the left turn lane. No injuries were reported. Haskin was cited for failure to obey a traffic control device. Damage to the Haskin vehicle and the Wright car were estimated at $6,000 each while the Hager vehicle received an estimated $500 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, July 24, Krystal Cherie Clark, 28, was arrested on a warrant.