Daily Record, July 3, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Michael Eugene Nelsen made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge and an interference with official acts charge. Nelsen pleaded guilty to both charges. On the public intoxication charge the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. The fine on the interference with official acts is $250 with a $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50. All fines are due within 30 days.
• Taven Campbell made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Jennifer Lee Ross made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a child support recovery hearing. Breanna Nelson is appointed as counsel. The hearing will be rescheduled by the District Court. Bond is set at $500 cash only.
• Alex J. and Carrie Abrahamson, Carrie Huffaker to S&E Investments LLC, 204 S. Fifth St.
• Jennifer M. and Shawn Hart, Jennifer M. Halder to Shane K.C. Waltemeyer, 205 S. 16th Ave.
• Melody A. and Randy Waltemeyer to Barry and Colleen Carlson, 1685 160th St., Albion
• Ernesto Ocampo to Angelina Ocampo, 310 Pleasantview Road
• Galen C. and Vicki L. Beier to Jamey and Jodie L. Overton, 3308 Lily Lane
• Rodger W. and Sharlene K. Roberts to Kelly French, 200 E. Church St., Laurel
• Clinic Investments Inc. to Wolfe Real Estate Investment LLC, 309 E. Church St.
• Michael W. and Sarah C. Tupper to Dana and Doni Keeling, 510 Eastview Road
• Kirk and Ellen Krogman Revocable Trust, Kirk Krogman Trustee and Ellen Krogman Trustee to Mary Lou Chadderdon 2025 Elmcrest Drive
• Lisa K. Blubaugh to Alyce Shearer, 7 N. 10th St.
• Larry G. and Sherry L. Betts to Rodney J. Dolash, 606 Reynolds Drive
• Eric M. and Heidi D. Burggraaf to Hilary Claybrook and Devin Riley, 117 N. Elm St., Gilman
• Patrick T. and Valeri J. Beurskens to Lisa M. Glantz, 1101 Benjamin Drive
• Brittany J. and Hector Ceren, Brittany J. Bailey to Alyssa R. Wenner, 1402 E. Nevada St.
• James D. and Joan V. Heddens to James D. Heddens Trust, James D. Heddens Trustee, 1400 Lincoln Tower Circle Unit #201
• Marcella G. and Phillip R. King to Maria V. and Renato H. Gonzalez, 205 S. Sixth Ave.
• Naing Win Aung and Su Hlaing Hnin to Willyams Hidalgo Cardenas and Mildred Nunez De Hildago, 404 N. Second St.
• Gabriela Flores and Ernesto Moran to Irania Gonzalez and Hector A. Yanez Flores, 506 Woodbury St.
• Madison Street LLP to Mid Iowa Petroleum Equipment LLC, 110 W. Madison St.
• Donna and Paul Stinn to Mitchell R. Miller, 609 Second St. SW, State Center
• Red Earth Real Estate Holdings Company to Scott L. Corwin, 806 May St.
• Dennis E. and Penny Olson to Fernando Samuel and Gabriela Garcia, 509 Arlington Drive
• Amanda R. and Marcus E. Hoksbergen to Eric M. and Heidi D. Burggraaf, 3353 310th St., Gilman
• Karen A. and Larry A. Brown to Kelley A. and Nathan J. Arends, 3102 W. Lincoln Way
• Susan Shapley to Elvira Higuera, 608 Summit St.
• Brian C. Adams and Laura Peralta Adams to Jenna M. and Robert W. Richard, 101 Third St. NE, State Center
• Jorge and Reyna Muniz to Van Tha Bik and Ngun Sung, 320 N. 12th Ave.
• Steven Knudson to Robert Tycho Knudson and Steve Knudson, 301 E. Chicago St., Albion
• The Estate of Wesley F. Linhart to Rebecca J. Linhart, 9 S. Seventh St.
• M Guadalupe Juarez Alvis, Guadalupe Juarez, Juan Antonio Morales Gallegos, Juan Morales to Rubia Angel, 414 N. 12th Ave.
• Doris Maria and Steven R. Ames to Timothy Ebersole, 304 Lee St.
• George A. and Sherryl A. Hagele to Carolyn Sue Hibbs Revocable Trust, Carolyn Sue Hibbs Trustee, 2165 Oak St., Marietta
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 300 block of East Linn Street.
• On Monday, Salud Castillo, 25, was arrested for assault.
• On Monday, Michael Nelsen, 39, was arrested for interference with official acts and public intoxication.
• On Tuesday, Kione Donelson, 22, was arrested for driving under suspension.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Friday, Joel Kopriva, 30, Dike, was arrested at the Sheriff’s Office on a Grundy County warrant charging him with probation violation. He posted bond and was released.
• On June 15, a vehicle driven by Dennis Groom, 38, of Wellsburg, was pulling a camper northbound on B Avenue south of 270th Street when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported.Damage to the Groom vehicle and camper was estimated at $7,000.
• On June 18, a motorcycle driven by a 16-year-old male from Wellsburg was westbound on 150th Street west of T-19 when the driver lost control tipping it over on its side. The juvenile sustained some injuries. He was cited for failure to maintain control, no valid driver’s license, operation without registration and no insurance. Damage to the motorcycle was estimated at $2,000.
• On June 21, a car driven by James Wolff, 40, of South Hadley, Ma., was northbound on T-19 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wolff car was estimated at $5,000.
• On June 23, a vehicle driven by Victoria Boelman, 35, of Holland, was eastbound on Highway 20 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Boelman vehicle was estimated at $6,000.