Daily Record, Sept. 20, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Lorrie ann Bartlett made an initial appearance on an assault while displaying a dangerous weapon charge. The public defender’s office was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 7. Bartlett was released on her promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Justin Dean Bohlen made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bohlen is being held without bond.
• Dean Allen Oziah made an initial appearance on two failure to appear for a pre-trial conference charges and a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. A pre-trial conference for all charges is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 25 in Magistrate Court. Bond is set at $300 cash only.
• Maribel and Robert Burr to Amy Anderson, 114 N. Third Ave.
• Eldon J. Loffgren to Melanie and Roger Hatch, 1709 W. State St.
• April M. Wooldridge to Bradley A. Wooldridge, 610 Grandview Drive
• Jamie Lea and Michael C. Leih to Llewellyn Companies LLC, 260 Second Ave., Ferguson
• Robert Backoff to Manus and Michelle Property Management Inc. LLC, 549 N. Third St.
• Janell M. and Rex A. Day to James D. Heddens Trust, 104 S. Seventh St.
• Richard A. Johnson to Robert L. and Shelley S. Backes, 103 Byron St.
• Connie and Kurt Reinert to Benjamin Reinert, 922 Jackson St.
• The Estate of Dona Mae Burr to Robert C. Burr, 603 S. Seventh St.
• Barbara P. and Gerald D. Gazaway to Richard D. and Susan L. Breed, 1703 S. Sixth St.
• Matthew R. and Sarah L. Downey to James E. Hunt Jr. and Candace F. Hunt, 2614 265th St.
• Austin J. Jennings to Jordan Doud, 2858 Green Castle Road, Ferguson
• Cedric L. Brown and Becky Reisinger to REM Homes LLC, 410 N. Fourth Ave.
• Randy Miller and Mary Pille to Justin Hainline, 113 S. Ninth St.
• Barbara M. and Garry D. Pfantz to Curtis D. and Nicole Pfantz, 406 Fourth Ave. NE, State Center
• David E. Cory Jr. and Brenda L. Cory to Katy D. Weese, 2211 Knapp Ave., Laurel
• Three Jays LLC to Dean E. and Michelle L. Lawthers, 1008 E. State St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Dean Oziah, 49, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Cristina Williams, 29, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Nathaniel Soumas, 23, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended, operating while under the influence-third offense and two probation violations.
• On Wednesday, Alan Schieffer, 60, was arrested on a warrant charging him with theft-second degree, extortion and burglary-second degree.
• On Wednesday, Christopher Christian, 39, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of parole.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Sept. 10, Aaron Stumberg, 36, of Grundy Center, was arrested on a Grundy County warrant charging him with failure to affix a drug tax stamp and possession of a controlled substance. Stumberg posted bond and was released.
• On Sept. 13, Ashley Clement, 32, of Holland, was arrested on a Grundy County warrant charging her with possession.