Daily Record, Oct. 3, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Donald Wayne Ferguson made an initial appearance on an escape from community-based correctional facility charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 11. Bond is set at $10,000 cash only.
• Jonathan Andrew Albaugh made an initial appearance on a possession of marijuana-first offense charge and a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 22. Albaugh is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days. The court ordered that Albaugh be photographed and fingerprinted within 15 days of today’s date on this charge.
• Elisa Marie Davenport amde an initial appearance on a perjury charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 22. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
• Juan Martin Garcia Alcaraz made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 22. Garcia Alcaraz is released on his promise to appear.
• Julie A. and Steven Prachar to Julie A. and Steven Prachar, 301 E. Dawn St., Le Grand
• Williams H. Edens to William H. Edens Revocable Living Trust, William H. Edens Trustee, 105 Diamond Grove Circle, Rhodes
• Elwood E. Packer to Greg A. Packer, 2036 Monniger Road, Albion
• Ana Ramos, Armando Ramos and Florentino Ramos to D&B Inc., 702 Noble St.
• Myrna L. Burmester to Amy M. Debassige and Scott T. Imsland, 1319 W. Church St.
• Amy T. and Kevin D. Pigors to Brett D. Miller, 1214 Marshall Drive
• Christopher T. and Larae L. McGahuey to Ismael Lopez Lara and Marie E. Mendoza, 501 W. Meadow Lane
• The Estate of Arlene G. Harmon to Martha J. and Robert L. Sills, 105 Lincoln St., Liscomb
• Janet M. and Mervin D. Minde to Jeffrey J. Bogard, 604 S. Eighth Ave.
• Sasco Mortgage Loan Trust 2006 WF1, US Bank Trustee to Macario Ramirez, 1301 1/2 E. Boone St.
• The Estate of Earnest Allen Stephens to R. Craig Drury, 207 W. Main St., Le Grand
• Matthew Minde to Eric Avalos, 606 Summit St.
• Ace W. and Barbara J. Perry to David and Rachel Danielle Lansana Hatch, 1405 S. Fifth St.
• Betty Brezina Waterbeck and Bernard Waterbeck to John Pohle Jr. and Tess Pohle, 306 N. Webster St., Le Grand
• Richard C. Davenport to America A. and Jose Zaragoza, 504 W. Main St.
• A1 Concrete Construction, David D. Spinler to Kimberly and Patrick Yates, 907-909 N. Fourth Ave.
• Craig D. Rhodes to Danielle Kellogg, 503 S. Jeffrey St., Le Grand
• Chanda L. Edgar to Daniel B. Yordy, 2728 Garwin Road
• Scott and Twilla Peterson to Dana and Robert D. Hessenius, 1003 Jackson St.
• Bobbi M. Hernandez, Eden Hernandez, Bobbi M. Ledvina to Rebecca Reisinger, 104 W. Boone St.
• Josefina and Ramon Gomez, Carlos Alberto Martinez Ramos, Josefina Ortiz to Jose M. Avalos Castillo and Carlos Alberto Martinez Ramos, 307 W. Southridge Road
• Margaret A. and Vernon I. Waterman to Gregory L. Bittner, 114 and 120 Main St., Melbourne
• Patrick T. and Sharon S. McGill to Todd Hollingworth, 607 W. Main St.
• Esther Lavonne and Laurence V. Stover to Robert and Vergie Colt, 5 N. Eighth St.
• Alios J. Fienup Jr. to Connie Snyder, Michelle Snyder and Thomas A. Snyder, 1610 Laurel Drive
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a burglary was reported in the 1700 block of Edgebrook Drive.
• On Tuesday, Aline Chanthabouasy, 35, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Tuesday, Donald Ferguson, 55, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by Htoo Baw, 48, of Marshalltown, made a turn north onto South 16th Avenue then traveled out of his lane and struck a legally parked pickup. No injuries were reported. Baw was cited for failure to maintain control, striking an unattended vehicle and arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $1,000 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Jayde Alan Eugene Stansberry, 22, made an initial appearance on an assault causing serious bodily injury.