Daily Record, Oct. 4, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Say Sa y Htoo made an initial appearance through a Karen interpreter on a failure to file a written arraignment charge. Breanna Nelson will continue as counsel. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled at 1 p.m. on Oct. 7. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety.
• Matthew Hainline made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Tyer Heeren is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing will be scheduled by the District Court. Hainline is released on his promise to appear. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Arianne R. Exposito made an initial appearance through a Spanish interpreter on a driving under suspension charge. Exposito pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 30 in Magistrate Court.
• Aleta Alberts made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Alberts is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services with the restrictions to ingest no alcohol and comply with all directions of her probation.
• Marcus Ruben Castillo made an initial appearance on a violation of probation charge. A contempt scheduling hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Oct. 14. Castillo is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is report immediately upon release to the adult probation office to sign up for probation.
• Francisco Javier Perdue made an initial appearance on a trespass-first offense charge. Perdue pleaded guilty and the fine is $200 with a $70 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $355, due within 30 days.
• Martin Villagomez Lopez vs. Rosa Arroyo Cruz
• Taren Kate Reker vs. Ethan Thomas Crow
• April Marie Wooldridge vs. Bradley Allan Wooldridge
• Brooklyn Amundson vs. Dylan Joseph Sullivan
• Patricia J. Brown, John A. Hoening, Marshall County Sheriff to Daniel Oswald, 210 S. 15th Ave.
• City of Gilman, Edward Johnston, Marshall County Treasurer, Betty and Floyd Montgomery to Dan Oswald, 121 N. Mill St., Gilman
• Duane A. Doran, Iowa Attorney General, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Treasurer, City of Marshalltown to Dan Oswald, 920 Jackson St.
• City of Clemons, Tony R. and Vicky R. Grage, Marshall County Treasurer to Dan Oswald, 101 Market Ave., Clemons
• Carlon R. and Lorianne M. Flowers to Guillermo Avina, 506 E. Main St.
• Elizabeth J. Wall to Jill A. Funk, Jana B. Malcom, Brett A. Wall, Brian T. Wall and Robert E. Wall, 2391 Lafayette Ave.
• The Estate of Donald E. Brothers to Karen A. and Larry A. Brown, 2182 Three Bridges Road
• North Park Coop Inc. to Superior Rentals LLC, 502 N. 12th Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Koko Naing, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Matthew Hainline, 37, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Wednesday, Juan Gonzalez-Cisneros, 23, wsa arrested on a warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Marcus Castillo, 22, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Oct. 2, Jonathan Gilliland, 31, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Ana Hernandez-Hernandez, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Victor Hernandez-Moreno, 19, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Aleta Alberts, 47, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Mint Lin, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Glen Menter, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Arianne Exposito, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Devin Lagrone, 19, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Larry Prusha, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Marty Kelderman, 63, was arrested for driving under suspension.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Jonathan Albaugh, 21, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.