Daily Record, Nov. 29, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Austin Lee Anthony Stanley made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge, a striking fixtures on a highway charge, a no insurance-accident charge and a leaving the scene of an accident charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled a 1 p.m. on Dec. 17. Stanley is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 32 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
• Christopher Moore made an initial appearance on a driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway charge and a no insurance-accident charge. Moore pleaded guilty to both charges. The fine on the driving on the wrong side charge is $100 with a $35 surcharge, a $5 county enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $200. The fine on the no insurance charge is $500 with a $175 surcharge, a $5 county enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $740. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Adrian Lavone Kincade made an initial appearance on a warrant for violation of a pre-trial release charge. Aaron Siebrecht will continue as counsel. Further hearings will be scheduled by the District Court. Pre-trial release revoked. Bond is $5,000 cash or surety.
• Mayra Adriana Ramirez made an initial appearance on an unlawful passing of a school bus charge. Ramirez pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Jan. 8, 2020, in Magistrate Court.
• Jennifer Ann Gallentine made an initial appearance on a failure to stop in the assured, clear distance charge. Gallentine pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Brett Anderson to Maria G. Silva Morales, Antonio Ventura Ambriz and Jose A. Ventura Carrazco, 1514 Summit St.
• The Estate of Carol Ann Swift to The Estate of Larry E. Swift, 2722 300th St., Gilman
• Woodland Creek Inc. to STR Ventures LLC, 2405 S. Third Ave.
• Orton Homes LLC to Julie Anne and Taveis Stevens, 406 N. Vine St., Le Grand
• Haley L. and Samual Upah to Logan Roberts, 3006 S. Eighth St.
• Judith A. Smith to Debora and Timothy Ridout, 410 Woolston St., Green Mountain
• Luis Bortello, Luis Botello to Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt, 1604 W. Church St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Sergio A. Alvizo, 803 S. Sixth Ave.
• Harvester Development LC to Orton Homes LLC, 213 McCormick Ave., Rhodes
• Lodge Industries LC to Robert Backoff, 211 N. Second Ave.
• Claudia D. and Jerry H. Flathers, Claudia D. Rank to Medsan LLC, Roanoke Property Group, 3 E. North St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a hit and run accident was reported at the corner of State Street and North Center Street.
• On Tuesday, Austin Lee Anthony Stanley, 21, was cited for no insurance, striking fixtures and leaving the scene of an accident.
• On Tuesday, Austin Stanley, 21, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Tuesday, Jaramie Trumbo, 38, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and trespass-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Michael Gohring, 47, was arrested for failure to maintain control and operating while under the influence-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Adrian Lavone Kincade, 42, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Gerald Serrill Ridgley, 54, was arrested for driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Ian Niles Kapayou, 30, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked and driving while barred-habitual offender.