Daily Record, December 28, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
• The Estate of Dorothy B. Fisher to Margaret Dawn and Michael Dean Hotopp, 1437 Davidson Ave., Clemons
• Glover T. and Kathleen M. Ferguson, John R. Kurtz, Malo P. Kurtz and Tonya M. Kurtz to Gary and Gloria Rieger, 608 E. Olive St. #113
• Trent M. Krough to Christine and Donald Weitzell, 304 Crestview Drive, Le Grand
• Wesley M. Spencer to Darcy and Shannon Parks, 1002 Broadmore Drive
• Tracy Joe and Valerie Lynn Troutner to T2 Properties LLC, 303 Friendly Drive
• BankUnited to John Raygor, 703 N. Fourth St.
• Joylayne Haskell to Tammie J Al Al Jenfawi, 108 W. Nevada St.
• Brooke and Cody German, Brooke Young to Beverly and Eugene Goodman, 703 Second St. SW, State Center
• The Estate of Craig L. Spencer Sr. to Carol Spencer, 1101 S. Second Ave.
• Douglas A. and Kathleen M. Davis to Juan Marcos Luis Ambrosio, 1206 S. Third Ave.
• Joseph and Lynn D. Bobince, Lynn D. Seim to Jordyn L. and Raymond A. Dulaney, 105 Crestview Drive
• Alyce May L. and Neal M. Quastad to Julie A. and Kurt L. Lynch, 602 W. Main St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, David Gomez Jr. 24, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Jennifer Lynn Baker AKA Thompson, 43, was arrested on a warrant charging her with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.