Daily Record, Jan. 10, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Harold Andrew Lathrop Jr. made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Jeffrey Hazen is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Lathrop is being held without bond.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Milla PetePete, 30, was arrested for operation without registration and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Thursday, Debra Ellis, 55, was arrested on a warrant charging her with keeping a premises for the purpose of using or selling controlled substances, possession of methamphetamine-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Stacy Lynn, 40, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine-first offense.
• On Thursday, Mark Soard Jr., 33, was arrested on a warrant charging him with possession of methamphetamine-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Thursday, Harold Andrew Lathrop, 45, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Christopher Reid Salisbury, 35, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a hit and run accident was reported at the intersection of East Main Street and Lennox Drive.
• On Wednesday, Byron Barker, 32, was arrested on a warrant.