Daily Record, Jan. 15, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Trenton Robert Brekke made an initial appearance on four counts of a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Chad Frese will continue as counsel. A scheduling hearing is set for 1 p.m. on Jan. 17. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Molly June Gummert made an initial appearance on a pre-trial release violation. Pre-trial release is revoked and the bond is $2,000 cash or surety. Breanna Nelson will continue as counsel.
• Mary and William L. Zink to Jennifer Lee Johannes, 1235 Wallace Ave., Beaman
• Jayne M. and Merle G. Conrad and Traci Malloy to Gary B. Briggs and Traci Malloy Briggs, 106 Third Ave. NW, State Center
• JBI Cooperative Association to Jose Nino, 1905 S. Fifth Ave.
• The Estate of Vivian M. Stalzer to Jeremy D. Amans, 202 and 204 E. Third St., Haverhill
• Tammy Jo Hansen, Glen Henry Rohrs Jr., Kellie Rohrs and Tammy Jo Tomlinson Mull to Joseph Snider, 1941B Taylor Ave.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Wichang Gach Chawech, 31, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Monday, Dillon James Knight, 29, was arrested on a warrant.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Jan. 6, Willie Walker, 35, of Waterloo, was arrested by Black Hawk County authorities on a Grundy County warrant charging him with failure to appear. Walker pleaded guilty and was released.
• On Jan. 7, Jacee Chesick, 19, of Marshalltown, was arrested by Marshall County authorities on a Grundy County warrant charging him with failure to appear. Chesick is being held in lieu of bond.
• On Thursday, a vehicle driven by Duane Dirks, 66, of Grundy Center, was eastbound on Highway 175 east of I Avenue when two deer entered the roadway and stopped resulting in Dirks stopping abruptly causing a vehicle driven by Cindy Woebbeking, 35, of Gladbrook, to attempt to brake in time but she collided with the rear of Dirks vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Dirks vehicle was estimated at $3,500 while the Woebbeking vehicle received an estimated $3,000 in damage.
• On Friday, a vehicle driven by Shawn Meyers, 45, of Beaman, was eastbound on D-67 west of Beaman when the driver lost control on the snow-covered roadway and entered the south ditch where the vehicle rolled and came to rest on the passenger side facing west. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Meyers vehicle was estimated at $8,000.