Daily Record, Jan. 24, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Francisco Javier Perdue made an initial appearance on a sexual abuse-second degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 29. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• DGZ Capital LLC to EJF LTD, 113 Nicholas Drive
• Douglas and Hope Harvey to Ma Than Kyi and Maung Kyaw Than Khain, 214 N. 11th Ave.
• MBAK Properties LLC to Optimae Lifeservices Inc., 101 E. Southridge Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Jeremy Douglas Park, 48, was cited for operation without registration and no insurance-accident.
• On Wednesday, Regina Alyssa Pappas, 29, was cited for operating while under the influence-first offense and child endangerment.
• On Wednesday, Aaron Guevara, 23, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious.
• On Wednesday, Casey Alman, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Jeremy Park, 48, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Justin Senethavysouk, 18, was arrested for theft-fourth degree-theft from building.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, a case of vandalism to property involving reckless use of a firearm was reported in Marshall County.
• On Wednesday, Justin Senethavysouk, 18, was arrested on a warrant charging him with theft in the fourth degree.