Daily Record, March 24, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Monday
• Ryan George Minteer made an initial appearance on a criminal mischief-first degree charge, an intimidation with a dangerous weapon charge, an assault while participating in a felony charge, an eluding charge, an assault on persons in certain occupations-use/display weapon charge, a driving while barred charge, a speeding charge, a leaving the scene of an accident charge, 10 counts of a failure to obey a stop sign charge, a driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway charge, a no insurance charge, a driving an unsafe vehicle charge, a no valid driver’s license charge, a littering charge, an interference with official acts charge and a driving under suspension charge. The public defender’s office was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 8. Bond was set at $10,000 cash only.
• Jerod Daniel and Mary A. Brown to Nathan Casady, 304 Second Ave. SE, State Center
• The Estate of Beverly A. Millican to JBI Cooperative Association, 207 W. Meadow Lane
• Ryan Eugene Reynolds to William Nathanel Howard, 611 Garland Drive
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, two cases of criminal mischief and burglary was reported in the 200 block of South Third Street.
• On Sunday, a case of vandalism valued between $500 – $1,000 was reported in the 500 block of Eastview Road.
• On Sunday, a theft was reported in the 300 block of South Second Avenue.
• On Friday, Cole Purdy, 19, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Jose Gomez, 35, was arrested for obstruction of emergency communications, child endangerment-substantial risk and domestic abuse assault-first offense.