Daily Record, March 25, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Jennifer Renee Stewart made an initial appearance on a contempt of court charge. Christian Stickrod was appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on June 26. Stewart was released on per promise to appear.
• James Wille Jennings Jr. made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Jennings is being held without bond.
• Jose Luis Gomez Patlan made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge, a child endangerment charge and a obstruction of emergency communications charge. Raymond Starks is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 6. Gomez Patlan is released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected parties.
• The Estate of Delbert L. Eakins to Jeffery Cline, 601 S. Jeffrey St., Le Grand
• The Estate of Geneva Darlene Eakins to Jeffery Cline, 601 S. Jeffrey St., Le Grand
• Jeanice Johnston to Stacy Johnston Fowler, Barry Johnston and Jeanice Johnston, 801 Highland Acres Road
• John Arthur and Lori Kollmorgen to JLNZ LLC, 1125 Canfield Ave., New Providence
• Jose J. Garcia Contreras and Maria Del Rosario Garcia to Jose Garcia Contreras and Maria Del Rosario Garcia, 406 E. Linn St.
• Jose Garcia Contreras and Maria Del Rosario Garcia to Sandra P. Garcia and Luis M. Reinoza Garcia, 407 E. Linn St.
• Sunshine lee to Zaw Hein and Wai Nein, 104 Sharon Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Elicia Valdez, 24, was arrested for two counts of child endangerment and public intoxication-first offense.
• On Tuesday, Abdelrahman Abdalla, 49, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Jennifer Stewart, 47, was arrested on a warrant charging her with possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine-first offense and contempt of court-nonpayment.
• On Monday, James Jennings Jr., 48, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.