Daily Record, March 5, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
• Hal Charles Runner to Debra A. and William C. Thomas, 113 N. Maple St., Gilman
• The Estate of Jeananne Marie Robins to Ulrich Wolfe, 301 and 303 Marshall Ave. and 305 Ash St., Clemons
• Krel LLC to Ulrich Wolfe, 301 and 303 Marshall Ave. and 305 Ash St., Clemons
• James E. Hunt Jr. and Candace Hunt to Kyle A. and Lindsay M. Kusserow, 305 Sunset Lane
• Carol A. Anderson, Janet Jansen, John B. Jansen, Ronald B. Jansen, Sally Jansen, Jeanette C. Karl, Peter R. Karl, Marilyn J. Leavy, Emily R. Melliere, Scott Melliere, Ann M. Pedersen and Dean A. Pedersen to Harlan M. and Jeanette R. Kloppenborg, 2453 290th St., Haverhill
• Barbara J. and Thomas L. Hovland to Geneva Pacific Development IA LLC, 207 E. Linn St.
• Eugene and Kathryn Rhinehart to Brandy Burchard, 195 First Ave., Ferguson
• Carrington E. Stalzer and Carrington E. Turk to Brian R. Stalzer, 3027 Canfield Ave. Rhodes; 2331 Knapp Ave. and 1994 235th St., Marshalltown; 1309 275th St. and 1657 220th St., State Center
• Suzanne Sunday to Joyce Guckert, 6 S. Sixth Ave.
• Joyce Guckert to Doug Barten, 6 S. Sixth Ave.
• Michelle L. and Peter J. Bjorkman to Polly M. and Todd L. Carl, 2028 Edgebrook Drive
• Ivan Marroquin Perez and Anadeli Moreno Magana to Ivan Marroquin Perez, 2100 200th St.
• Jeriah and Mary B. Barker to Pue Oo, 209 Wauconda Road
• On Tuesday, Michaela Butcher, 21, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Jake Wallen, 24, was arrested for no insurance and driving while barred.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, James Lin Wells, 64, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court and harassment-first degree.