Daily Record, April 1, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
• Jasmin Ramirez to Juan Banderas Gonzalez
• Jeffery Hardman to Debra Beloungy
• Samantha Exline to Kenny Selvog
• Marlene and Wayne Paige to Orton Homes LLC, 2505 S. Eighth St.
• OHP 59 LC to Jeremy Morris, 1607 W. State St.
• The Estate of Thelma L. Smith to Andrew C. and Michelle J. Smith, 1425 180th St., Clemons
• Corey I. and Rachel J. Schoenfelder to Toni Jean Freese, 104 Palmer St.
• Martin E. and Toni Freese to Corey I. and Rachel J. Schoenfelder, 1505 Brentwood Terrace
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Debbie Draper, 44, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Monday, Kelly Coleman, 35, was arrested for keeping a premises or vehicle for the purpose of using or selling controlled substances, failure to affix a drug tax stamp-marijuana plant and controlled substance violation.
• On Monday, Dean Oziah Jr., 49, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.