Daily Record, April 22, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Abdelrahman Obaidalla Abdalla made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Abdalla pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Bluffwood Partners LLC and ILS LLC to Manus and Michelle Property Management Inc. LLC, 301 S. 15th Ave.
• Gary A. and Jody A. Larson to Gary A. and Jody A. Larson, 2779 Garwin Road
• Beth Ann Magdovitz Trust to Lawrence M. Magdovitz II Trust, 108 S. Main St., Rhodes
• Orton Homes LLC to Laicy L. Marotti, 2505 S. Eighth St.
• Collette Mathews, Scott Mathews and Todd J. Mathews to Brett Johnstone and Kathy Ritter, 103 Palmer St.
• Building Professionals LLC to Josh and Sarah Sorsen, 403 Fifth St. SE, State Center
• The Estate of Roger A. Fiscus to Kayellen Malone and Lona E. Malone, 1012 S. Sixth Ave.
• Janice C. Hugen, Bruce J. and Janice C. Randall to Bruce J. Randall, 1008 Summit St.
• David A. and Mary Eubanks to Kimberly K. Laverty, 16 E. Southridge Road
• US Bank to Ernesto Calderon, 207 S. Eighth St.
• City of Marshalltown to Mark Eaton, 105 N. Sixth St. and 712 E. Boone St.
• David and Lois E. Wermager to Brian James Meling and Luke D. Wermager, 11 Third Ave., Melbourne
• Amerco Real Estate Company to AREC 42 LLC, 1720 S. Center St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Saturday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 1400 block of South 17th Avenue.
• On Saturday, a hit and run accident with damage to property and striking fixtures on a highway was reported in the 1600 block of Summit Street.
• On Friday, a theft was reported in the 100 block of North Fifth Street.
• On Friday, a hit and run accident striking an unattended vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Pine Street.
• On Monday, Ramon Mora, 20, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Sunday, Abdelrahman Abdalla, 49, was arrested for public intoxication.
• On Sunday, Claudia Sanchez-Gomez, 30, was arrested for speeding, open container, no insurance and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Sunday, Lonnie Hill, 51, was arrested for failure to stop in the assured, clear distance and driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Sunday, Mark Soard Jr., 33, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Friday, Ryan Heath Chapman, 39, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Sunday, Joseph Masumbuko, 31, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended, circumventing an interlock ignition device, driving under suspension, driving while barred, no valid driver’s license and speeding.